At Haas Dental Associates, we offer a wide array of dental care solutions for every member of the family. Our team strives to offer the best dental services in Derry, Dover, Nashua, and surrounding areas, and we are dedicated to creating a welcoming and comforting environment, so everyone leaves our office with a smile.
What makes us unique?
- Our skilled dentists, Dr. Jim Haas, Dr. Kristine Trontz, Dr. Milton Zweig, Dr. Amanda Kramer, Dr. Julia Geaumont, Dr. Brian Sullivan, and Dr. F.W. Hugo Ma, work together to provide our patients with the customized dental care they deserve. Our team takes the time to develop genuine relationships with our patients and works hard to create a compassionate and friendly environment.
- We utilize the latest dental technologies and techniques to ensure our patients are receiving the highest level of service possible. With years of experience, we have helped countless patients throughout Derry, Dover, and Nashua smile with confidence, and we are ready to help you and your family too!
- As you come into the Haas Dental Associates waiting room, you are welcomed to fun and inviting space. Our waiting room has two different areas: one for the adults to sit and relax and one where the kids can play freely. We have a video game projected on the floor, interactive games on the wall, and airplane themed foam seating for the kids. Our airport themed waiting room will boost the imagination as they travel to themed rooms of different countries.
- We also staff comfort dogs to help with any patients that might feel anxious. We provide our patients with other comfort measures as needed including weighted blankets, sound-blocking headphones, and TVs to watch during the appointments.
- We treat all children of all different backgrounds and needs. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful for children, so we offer a variety of safe and effective sedation solutions.
At Haas Dental Associates, one of our main goals is to give back to the communities that helped us become the successful business we are today. Some of the ways we have given back include:
- 12 Days of Giveaways during the month of December, donateing to local foundations, charities, and families.
- Can-Struction through NH Food Bank, where we build structures in our office from only canned food, and then donate at the end of the event to the NH food bank.
- We have sent team members internationally to treat those in need who may not have access to proper dental care.
- Every year after Halloween, Haas Dental Associates launches our Candy Buy Back, where we pay patients for their extra candy and send it to troops overseas.
- Team members have participated in many fundraiser and charity walks/runs.
- We have donated to the YMCA and Derry Boys and Girls Club.
- Haas supports Matt’s Major Rager Fundraiser held yearly in loving memory of Matt Pinault, a beloved son of one of our team members. Proceeds go to a scholarship to a highschool graduate in his memory.