Pediatric Dentistry in Derry & Dover
Providing Excellent Dental Care to Children
If you are looking for an experienced and qualified pediatric dentist in Derry, Haas Dental Associates is the place to go. We provide top-tier dental care from infanthood to adolescence and young adulthood, so no matter the age or needs of your child, our dentists can help. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and relaxing to help ease your child’s worries.
Our aim is to educate families about the importance of healthy dental habits and concentrate on providing expert preventative dental care for children and teens throughout Derry and surrounding areas.
We specialize in:
- Pediatric oral examinations and cleanings: More than a cursory look at teeth, our oral examinations include charting the health of your child’s smile and providing accurate diagnosis and preventative treatment to ensure a clean and healthy smile. During cleanings, we will remove plaque and apply a topical fluoride solution to build up the strength of teeth, making them more resistant to decay.
- Pediatric sedation dentistry: We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful for children, so we offer a variety of safe and effective sedation solutions. Dr. Haas and Dr. Trontz are among a small group of pediatric dentists in the area that hold a permit to sedate children.
- Radiographs: We offer both bitewing and panoramic radiographs to help us detect cavities, unusual tooth shape, growth abnormalities, and other problems. Our team will develop and execute a personalized plan of treatment based on these results.
- Infant oral care: Our team will perform a quick but thorough “well baby check-up”– an examination to ensure the growth, health, and development of your baby’s teeth, gums, and jaw is free of any early problems.
- Sealants, composites, and crowns: Strong teeth are crucial to maintaining a healthy smile, which is why we offer sealant coatings to prevent tooth decay, as well as white tooth-colored fillings and ceramic or stainless steel crowns for present decay.
- Extractions: While it is a last resort, we will expertly extract teeth and provide a space maintainer to prevent teeth from drifting into the space.
- Pediatric orthodontics: We offer an extensive array of orthodontic solutions for children to ensure issues like crossbites or tooth movement won’t affect your child later in life.
At What Age Should My Child First Visit The Dentist?
The professionals at Haas Dental Associates highly recommend that your child to first visit the dentist at the time of their first birthday, or within 6 months of their first tooth appearing. Your child's first visit is an important step in successful dental development.
Schedule Your Child’s Dental Appointment Today
Haas Dental Associates is committed to providing high-quality pediatric dentistry care to patients throughout Derry and surrounding areas. We provide care to children of all ages, including those with special needs. You can count on us to help your child build healthy dental habits and keep their smile bright!
“everyone is very sweet and makes my daughter feel as comfortable as possible!”- Brandi Pyles
“Always the best experience.”- Genevieve Lansil
“Wow! What an incredibly positive and professional dental practice!”- Ken A.
- Dover (pediatric only)
Phone Number(603) 434-1586
Please Call to Confirm
July 1st to August 31st
Open Fridays - 7:30am to 3:30pm
Phone Number(603) 635-4137
June 18th : Somersworth International Children’s Festival in Somersworth NH.
July 19th at 11:45-12:45, and August 2ndat 12:00-1:00: Children’s Art Festival in Dover NH
October 1st: Apple Harvest Day in Dover NH
Board Certified Pediatric Sedation Experts
Family-Like Environment Where All Ages Are Welcome
Highly Trained Team Working Together For Over 40 Years
Ability To Treat All Children Including Those With Disabilities & Special Needs
Available For Emergency Dental & Orthodontic Situations
Comfort Companion Dog On Site