Cosmetic Dentistry in Derry
Dentists Committed to Enhancing Your Smile
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 92% of adults think that a beautiful smile is an important social asset. So, if you are dissatisfied with your smile, turn to our dental team at Haas Dental Associates. Our dentists will help you address your specific aesthetic concerns and develop a customized cosmetic dentistry plan you are comfortable with. We use the latest treatments and time-tested techniques to help patients throughout Derry create a smile they love.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Our team is dedicated to offering an unparalleled patient experience, and we will go above and beyond to ensure we find the best cosmetic treatment option for your specific needs.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are a versatile way to reshape your smile, offering solutions that will fix tooth damage and give the appearance of straighter teeth without orthodontics.
- Same-day crowns: Our team utilizes CEREC to provide ceramic crowns in just a single appointment.
- Laser treatments: Our laser dentistry techniques are instrumental in gum line contouring and treatment as well as full mouth revitalization.
- Teeth whitening: One of the most popular cosmetic treatments is teeth whitening and we offer both in-office and at-home treatment options.
- Invisalign®: Using clear plastic trays to gradually straighten your teeth is an appealing option for many adults and teens. Our orthodontist will walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
- Cosmetic bonding and composites: We use moldable resin to enhance your tooth’s appearance and reshape them.
Dr. Milton Zweig is an experienced cosmetic dentist and will use his expertise to provide honest recommendations for treatments that will best serve you. At Haas Dental Associates, we work hard to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Contact us today to learn more.
“everyone is very sweet and makes my daughter feel as comfortable as possible!”- Brandi Pyles
“Always the best experience.”- Genevieve Lansil
“Wow! What an incredibly positive and professional dental practice!”- Ken A.
SUMMER HOURS - July 1st to August 31st
Board Certified Pediatric Sedation Experts
Family-Like Environment Where All Ages are Welcome
Highly Trained Team Working Together for Up To 40 Years
Ability to Treat All Children Including Those with Disabilities & Special Needs
Available for Emergency Dental & Orthodontic Situations
Comfort Companion Dog on Site