At Haas Dental Associates, one of our main goals is to give back to the communities that helped us become the successful business we are today.
- We launched our 12 Days of Giveaways program in 2021. Annually during the month of December, we donate to local foundations, charities, and families.
- Our office participates in Can-Struction through NH Food Bank, where we build ten structures in our office from only canned food, and then donate at the end of the event.
- We have sent team members internationally to treat those in need who may not have access to proper dental care.
- Every year after Halloween, Haas Dental Associates launches our Candy Buy Back, where we pay patients for their extra candy and send it to troops over seas.
- The running club, as well as other office members, has participated in many fundraiser and charity races.
- We have partnered with the Derry YMCA and Derry Boys and Girl’s club, working together on numerous events.
- Matt’s Major Rager Fundraiser held yearly in loving memory of Matt Pinault, and the proceeds go to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation.
Outside of these events, there have been many times when we have given back to our community. View the gallery below for some photos of events and more!