Derry & Dover Infant Oral Care
Preparing for Baby’s First Dental Visit
The American Dental Association strongly recommends your child have their first dental visit within six months after their first tooth appears, and no later than their 1st birthday.
At your child’s first “well baby check-up” the dentist will:
- Review the child’s health history
- Perform a quick but thorough oral examination to check the growth and development of teeth, gums, and jaw
- Review the child’s diet and eating habits
- Discuss the child’s risk for tooth decay and provite tips for early care and prevention
- Review and demonstrate proper oral hygiene
- Discuss any oral habits such as pacifier or thumb sucking
Call us at (603) 434-1586 for the Derry location, (603) 635-4137 for the Dover Location, or reach out online if you have any questions about our infant oral care or if you are ready to schedule your child’s first appointment.
“everyone is very sweet and makes my daughter feel as comfortable as possible!”- Brandi Pyles
“Always the best experience.”- Genevieve Lansil
“Wow! What an incredibly positive and professional dental practice!”- Ken A.
- Dover (pediatric only)
Phone Number(603) 434-1586
Please Call to Confirm
July 1st to August 31st
Open Fridays - 7:30am to 3:30pm
Phone Number(603) 635-4137
June 18th : Somersworth International Children’s Festival in Somersworth NH.
July 19th at 11:45-12:45, and August 2ndat 12:00-1:00: Children’s Art Festival in Dover NH
October 1st: Apple Harvest Day in Dover NH
Board Certified Pediatric Sedation Experts
Family-Like Environment Where All Ages Are Welcome
Highly Trained Team Working Together For Over 40 Years
Ability To Treat All Children Including Those With Disabilities & Special Needs
Available For Emergency Dental & Orthodontic Situations
Comfort Companion Dog On Site