Derry Preventative Dentistry
Preventative dentistry is a proactive approach to reduce risk of dental problems such as cavities and gum disease. At Haas Dental Associates, we want our patients in Derry and nearby areas to enjoy a healthy smile for life. Healthy dental habits paired with routine preventative visits are the best way to avoid future problems.
How Often Should You Visit The Dentist?
It is recommended that you visit the dentist for a professional cleaning and examination at least twice a year. Preventative dentistry is an essential part of maintaining good oral hygiene. The skilled professionals at Haas Dental Associates are here to ensure that your smile is healthy and bright.
Customized Preventive Dental Care in Derry
Through preventative dentistry, we can detect tooth, gum, and mouth issues before they worsen. Everyone can benefit from preventive treatment as it promotes better oral hygiene while also preventing gum disease, tooth decay, and tooth loss.
The term preventative dentistry encompasses a variety of dental solutions, including:
- Cleanings: These appointments allow our dentists to remove dental plaque and stains while also checking for abnormalities.
- Oral cancer screening: Visits include a complimentary oral cancer screening as early detection and treatment of oral and throat cancers is the best way to reduce mortality rates and treatment-related health issues.
- Periodontitis screening and treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, is the number-one reason adults will lose their teeth forever. However, with early detection and regular maintenance, this is preventable.
- Protective mouthguards: We want to encourage healthy active lives while protecting your smile. We can design a personalized mouthguard to protect your teeth from injury or trauma associated with sports.
- X-rays: Our team uses X-rays to spot signs of dental issues that aren’t visible to the naked eye. We pair these diagnostic solutions with high-quality treatment.
At Haas Dental Associates, we believe that preventative dentistry is the best way to ensure a healthy and lasting smile. We will keep you informed throughout every step of your dental journey, so whether you are looking for expert pediatric dentistry for your child or you are searching for an experienced dentist for yourself, our team is confident that we can help.
“everyone is very sweet and makes my daughter feel as comfortable as possible!”- Brandi Pyles
“Always the best experience.”- Genevieve Lansil
“Wow! What an incredibly positive and professional dental practice!”- Ken A.
- Dover (pediatric only)
Phone Number(603) 434-1586
Please Call to Confirm
July 1st to August 31st
Open Fridays - 7:30am to 3:30pm
Phone Number(603) 635-4137
June 18th : Somersworth International Children’s Festival in Somersworth NH.
July 19th at 11:45-12:45, and August 2ndat 12:00-1:00: Children’s Art Festival in Dover NH
October 1st: Apple Harvest Day in Dover NH
Board Certified Pediatric Sedation Experts
Family-Like Environment Where All Ages Are Welcome
Highly Trained Team Working Together For Over 40 Years
Ability To Treat All Children Including Those With Disabilities & Special Needs
Available For Emergency Dental & Orthodontic Situations
Comfort Companion Dog On Site