Derry Restorative Dentistry
Enhancing Smiles For 40+ Years
Here at Haas Dental Associates, we proudly offer a wide variety of options to help your smile be healthy and attractive. Read on to find out more about our Derry restorative dentistry options!
A dental bridge is an option to replace a missing tooth by relying on the natural teeth that surround it. A bridge involves placing crowns on the surrounding teeth which support an additional crown to fill the gap where a tooth is missing.
A bridge is the standard of care when:
- Teeth adjacent to unwanted space require or could benefit from crowns
- An implant is not a treatment option (or not ideal) for a specified area
Crowns, also known as “caps” cover the entire surface of a tooth. They are customized to give a natural and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Crowns are when a tooth is considered structurally compromised.
A tooth’s structure is considered compromised when:
- There is a lack of tooth structure remaining due to a large area of decay or trauma
- Erosion of the enamel has occurred
- A history of grinding or clenching has worn away tooth structure over time
- There is a crack in the tooth which extends into its structure, placing it at high risk for fracturing
- A tooth has had endodontic treatment (root canal)
Benefits of Crowns:
- Feels like a natural tooth
- Looks like a natural tooth
- Functions like a natural tooth
- Provides protection and strength – crowns can withstand forces much greater than a natural tooth
“everyone is very sweet and makes my daughter feel as comfortable as possible!”- Brandi Pyles
“Always the best experience.”- Genevieve Lansil
“Wow! What an incredibly positive and professional dental practice!”- Ken A.
- Dover (pediatric only)
Phone Number(603) 434-1586
Please Call to Confirm
July 1st to August 31st
Open Fridays - 7:30am to 3:30pm
Phone Number(603) 635-4137
June 18th : Somersworth International Children’s Festival in Somersworth NH.
July 19th at 11:45-12:45, and August 2ndat 12:00-1:00: Children’s Art Festival in Dover NH
October 1st: Apple Harvest Day in Dover NH
Board Certified Pediatric Sedation Experts
Family-Like Environment Where All Ages Are Welcome
Highly Trained Team Working Together For Over 40 Years
Ability To Treat All Children Including Those With Disabilities & Special Needs
Available For Emergency Dental & Orthodontic Situations
Comfort Companion Dog On Site